Subscriber Milestone 4.6K Subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Anduja

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Hello people of Freedom! Recently I hit 4,600 Subs! To some that's very very very small, but to me that's huge primarily because I never imagined myself getting to this point. I've been doing YT for about 4-5 years now, and I'm finally starting to see more and more results. I see how many smaller youtubers really get the short end of the stick. Their quality is outstanding, and they put more than enough time into their videos, but don't get what they deserve. I was once there just like many of you, but trust me it gets better! If i had even more subs believe me I would shout you all out any day! I watch really small youtubers all the time (even though I am one of them LOL!) and I wish I could help out more than I do! I just wanted to take the time to say thank you so much for 4.6K and I hope all of you continue to support me! I live stream on YT every single day and I am a VERY interactive streamer, and look at chat as much as possible! If you do happen to check out my channel please sub if you enjoy! I hope all of you continue to hit your milestones as well! Thanks for listening!

My Channel: Youtube.com/TryHardProductions

Status
Not open for further replies.