Gaming 3'SACROWD youtube

Kieren Kerrison

Rising User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
hey guys we are a new gaming channel it is 3 of us doing gameplay. we have quite a lot of messed up banta but we want people to come check us out. we would also love to do a colab if someone is willing to do it with us but why not come check us out and tell us what you think cheers

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey guys we are a new gaming channel it is 3 of us doing gameplay. we have quite a lot of fu*cked up banta but we want people to come check us out. we would also love to do a colab if someone is willing to do it with us but why not come check us out and tell us what you think cheers
Hello Kieren, who is running the forum account? If you're wanting to collaborate on here, there's a section for that on the forums here ^^

Kieren Kerrison

Rising User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
oh lol there is 3 of us who owns the channel and we do gameplay together me connor and james but i am the only one who would be using the forum unless i am with them lol

Kieren Kerrison

Rising User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
they just edit the videos and do the commentary with me and do the gameplay lol but yh some exposure would be great hopefully some people check us out.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

messed up banta can be good xD makes people laugh , best of luck !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hey guys we are a new gaming channel it is 3 of us doing gameplay. we have quite a lot of messed up banta but we want people to come check us out. we would also love to do a colab if someone is willing to do it with us but why not come check us out and tell us what you think cheers

Welcome to the family Kieran and what games do you play?

Kieren Kerrison

Rising User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
we play call of duty at the moment but we are waiting for the new games to come out so in about a month we should be doing fifa 17 battelfield and a range of others :)