Service 3D Graphic's (Name your price)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom.

As the title says I will be doing name your price graphics.
Now obviously I won't be making projects that would take weeks to complete for $0.01.
So I do ask you to be reasonable.

Feel free to check out my portfolio:
greenmohawk.weebly.com
If you don't see something similar to what you are looking for feel free to message me and ask if I have examples that aren't posted or if I can do it.

You can message me with any questions or if you want to buy something with the information below.
Email: [email protected]

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey buddy, you've put the wrong prefix for this thread :) If you're able to, then please change it to "Paid Service" or create a new thread, so that you have the right people viewing this thread :)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddy, you've put the wrong prefix for this thread :) If you're able to, then please change it to "Paid Service" or create a new thread, so that you have the right people viewing this thread :)
Thanks you for mentioning this. I will request to have it fixed.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
He is a good graphic artist , he made me a banner before.I would try him out first before going to the more expenisve alternatives.

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Thanks you for mentioning this. I will request to have it fixed.

No problem man! I know that it can sometimes be hard getting people to find your work, and it'd just be making it even harder for yourself if you got other GFX artists clicking this looking to make a banner instead of people wanting the buy them viewing it.