Subscriber Milestone 350 Subscribers + 66k Views!

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Just wanted to share my personal milestone of 350 subs and 66K views!
I owe much of the latter to a Lindsey Stirling choreography video I put up for kicks years before I started taking YouTube seriously - just goes to show that sometimes your biggest hits are the ones you least expect.
So while you should always aim to do well, also do what makes you happy - you never know when your big break is just around the corner, especially when you don't plan it ;D
Thanks all <3
Here's hoping I can make it to 500 this year :)

Reactions: Nuke

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
I owe much of the latter to a Lindsey Stirling choreography video I put up for kicks years before I started taking YouTube seriously - just goes to show that sometimes your biggest hits are the ones you least expect.
So while you should always aim to do well, also do what makes you happy - you never know when your big break is just around the corner, especially when you don't plan it ;D
Thanks all <3
Congratulations, good luck on hitting 500, in just hoping to hit 100!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Thanks all <3
That's crazy, you are only 400 subs away from me :eek:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thanks all <3

Congrats Mate, allmost to 500 and You'r right with you never know you get big break.