Subscriber Milestone 35 Subscribers to 127 in two days thanks to the Freedom family!

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I commented on a video from George and he liked my comment so much that he made a video about it, called, "From Wrestling To Youtube" and afterwards others liked my comment so much and my attitude that they came to show me support by subscribing. I think it's all amazing and really does prove how much Freedom! and George help us all.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I commented on a video from George and he liked my comment so much that he made a video about it, called, "From Wrestling To Youtube" and afterwards others liked my comment so much and my attitude that they came to show me support by subscribing. I think it's all amazing and really does prove how much Freedom! and George help us all.
Congrats man :)

Reactions: All Games Must Die

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude I saw you in the video what an inspiration person you are dude and now your channel is really growing thanks to the Freedom family which is great I am really glad to see different youtubers coming to one to help out one YouiTubers keep up the good work and if you ever need any help on youtube just come over to my channel where you will find loads of tutorials to help you with growing your channel.

My channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmyJz9XYbwIIBsmXxuiLkLQ

Thanks HARIBO

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks everybody yeah it just keeps going and going. At first I wanted to go hide in a cave when I experienced the first wave of people out of nowhere but I've quickly embraced it and now wish I had assistants to help me with all of the replies and comments :) I want to help everybody. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: Nuke

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Thanks everybody yeah it just keeps going and going. At first I wanted to go hide in a cave when I experienced the first wave of people out of nowhere but I've quickly embraced it and now wish I had assistants to help me with all of the replies and comments :) I want to help everybody. Good luck to you all.

Thanks dude and good luck with your channel.