318 Subscriber in First 50 Days on New YouTube Channel - Is it Good?

Hello Friends, I've created one YouTube channel on 6th June 2016 and Now, I've completed 50 days of my new channel.

(15 Video Uploaded)

I got 318 subscribers in these 50 days, And total views are 15,883 views and watched minutes are 42,845 minutes.

Is these data is good for new channel? Also, can you suggest future predictions on my channel !

Like how many months i need to get 15,000 subscribers.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hello Friends, I've created one YouTube channel on 6th June 2016 and Now, I've completed 50 days of my new channel.

(15 Video Uploaded)

I got 318 subscribers in these 50 days, And total views are 15,883 views and watched minutes are 42,845 minutes.

Is these data is good for new channel? Also, can you suggest future predictions on my channel !

Like how many months i need to get 15,000 subscribers.
Well that s really good ! What have you done ! I can't get people to watch my videos more than 50 seconds :/

Well that s really good ! What have you done ! I can't get people to watch my videos more than 50 seconds :/
I made quality videos on business & self improvement related videos and market it on several social sites and done some whitehat seo work for youtube videos. Keyword research is main concept behind this achievement. Presently my goal is to get 15,000 subscriber within 5 to 8 months. Is it possible ! What you think !!