YouTube Views Milestone 3000 VIEWS!!!

Minimejman4

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I am in awe as I just hit 3000 views on my channel today. I feel like even though the number might be small, I still can't comprehend that someone took the time to watch my weird, funny, inspirational(not really lol) videos. I just wish I could thank everyone that has even clicked on my videos. It felt like yesterday I was sitting down and recording my first video, and does time fly. I just wanted to share with all of you how joyful I feel right now.

Oh, and to those really small YouTubers out there struggling to get views and subscribers, they will come if you put time and effort into your videos and enjoy every second of what you are doing. The people you influence might be small, but you can still impact someones life in a positive manner.

I love you Freedom! family

Sincerely,
Minimejman4

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
I am in awe as I just hit 3000 views on my channel today. I feel like even though the number might be small, I still can't comprehend that someone took the time to watch my weird, funny, inspirational(not really lol) videos. I just wish I could thank everyone that has even clicked on my videos. It felt like yesterday I was sitting down and recording my first video, and does time fly. I just wanted to share with all of you how joyful I feel right now.

Oh, and to those really small YouTubers out there struggling to get views and subscribers, they will come if you put time and effort into your videos and enjoy every second of what you are doing. The people you influence might be small, but you can still impact someones life in a positive manner.

I love you Freedom! family

Sincerely,
Minimejman4
Congratulations!!!