Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Today marks three years of my partnership with Freedom. I have made nearly 300 videos since then and have had some really great times. I keep trying to get myself out there but have a hard time grasping attention. YouTube is something I have done for 8 years now across several channels. Video creation is my one and true passion. Since the sixth grade I have sat and made 1000+ videos (vlogs, gaming videos, skits, etc) and I could not be more proud. I don't know what I am doing wrong.. I do want to thank Freedom for everything they've done for me..it's been a great three years.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Today marks three years of my partnership with Freedom. I have made nearly 300 videos since then and have had some really great times. I keep trying to get myself out there but have a hard time grasping attention. YouTube is something I have done for 8 years now across several channels. Video creation is my one and true passion. Since the sixth grade I have sat and made 1000+ videos (vlogs, gaming videos, skits, etc) and I could not be more proud. I don't know what I am doing wrong.. I do want to thank Freedom for everything they've done for me..it's been a great three years.
Great to see your 3 Years with us! Up to the next 3 years :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Amazing work dude u have been doing youtube for 8 years looks like u got a lot of patience and its great to see that u have been here for 3 years....I have been here too for nearly 3 years

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It wonderful to have people such as yourself with the Freedom family for the last three years - fingers crossed you are with us for many more years to come. I have to also say that spending 8 years on YouTube across channels is also quite an achievement and is something to be proud of, do you still work on the other channels or are you just focussing on your main channel now?

D

Deleted member 17740

It wonderful to have people such as yourself with the Freedom family for the last three years - fingers crossed you are with us for many more years to come. I have to also say that spending 8 years on YouTube across channels is also quite an achievement and is something to be proud of, do you still work on the other channels or are you just focussing on your main channel now?
yep, it's nice to see all of us old-forum timers still here :D