Service 3 FREE illustrations! First 3 People Only!

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey freedom community! So as the title says im doing 3 Free Illustrations ONLY for the FIRST 3 People to reply to this thread, heres a link to my portfolio so you can look at some previous work: exemplar.carbonmade.com/
The illustration can be of anything of your choosing whether its yourself or some type of logo you would like. If you reply and are part of the first 3 people I will pm you asking you if you have a skype as that is my preferred method of contact. If you do not have skype do not worry, I can still complete your request but it may take longer as I don't check my pm's as often as I do skype. As for anyone who replies after the first 3 people and would still like an illustration done I will do it for a cost of $12. Can't wait to work with you guys! :D

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
i will take the last one
Technically you were the first to reply so you would be taking the first one so just pm me your skype if you have one, if not just pm me the details for the illustration (y) (Y) so technically there is still one illustration opportunity available after I do yours :)

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey freedom community! So as the title says im doing 3 Free Illustrations ONLY for the FIRST 3 People to reply to this thread, heres a link to my portfolio so you can look at some previous work: exemplar.carbonmade.com/
The illustration can be of anything of your choosing whether its yourself or some type of logo you would like. If you reply and are part of the first 3 people I will pm you asking you if you have a skype as that is my preferred method of contact. If you do not have skype do not worry, I can still complete your request but it may take longer as I don't check my pm's as often as I do skype. As for anyone who replies after the first 3 people and would still like an illustration done I will do it for a cost of $12. Can't wait to work with you guys! :D
I wouldn't mind an illustration.

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
As for anyone else that would like an illustration after these 3 people it would be a charge of $12