AsylumHDGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
Looking for people to collaborate with. I have about 3,000 subscribers and am willing to work with people with around 150+ subs providing they are active and upload regularly.

I upload FPS content so Battlefield, COD and am looking at branching into some CSGO as well so that will be pretty sweet.

If you're here looking for a shoutout with 10 subs and 0 videos then please don't bother responding.

If you upload regularly and have a small base of loyal subs hmu!

Reactions: The Gamingtons

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Looking for people to collaborate with. I have about 3,000 subscribers and am willing to work with people with around 150+ subs providing they are active and upload regularly.

I upload FPS content so Battlefield, COD and am looking at branching into some CSGO as well so that will be pretty sweet.

If you're here looking for a shoutout with 10 subs and 0 videos then please don't bother responding.

I don't have that many subs but can I callab with you

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
I feel like I upload quality content so if you ever wanna check me out go ahead. I dont have anywhere near 100+ subs though. Check my channel out before deciding.

CryoTechMC

Rising User
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube

Hey, would you be interested in placing each others channels in the channel list? I don't have a PS4 so we can't do collabs, but we would both gain active subscribers!

supatempz

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
YouTube
I do gta 5 videos on youtube on ps4 so if u want to work with me dd me on ps4 at supatempz for more