Watch Time Milestone 3,362 Hours of Watch Time in 28 days!

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
That's INSANELY good, can I compliment you?

You've worked extremely hard on your channel, I'm looking at it and you upload multiple times a week, make good thumbnails, your videos have a ton of energy, your videos apply to a wide variety of people (Let's Plays and Commentaries) and it looks like you really care about YouTubing and care about your channel.

I see you doing big things in the future, keep it up!

Reactions: JakeVegas

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
That is brilliant well done :)
Thank you, good sir!

wow congrats that's awesome!!! you're pretty much at the threshold! congrats!!
Thanks, dude. Just to clarify, that watch time is just for the past month, I have much more than that for the past year, I've been good on the 4,000 annual watch time hours for awhile now :)

That's INSANELY good, can I compliment you?

You've worked extremely hard on your channel, I'm looking at it and you upload multiple times a week, make good thumbnails, your videos have a ton of energy, your videos apply to a wide variety of people (Let's Plays and Commentaries) and it looks like you really care about YouTubing and care about your channel.

I see you doing big things in the future, keep it up!
Thank you and I do appreciate you checking out the channel. And yes, I put a TON of work and time into my videos and my channel. I do care about YouTubing and my channel, but I care more about my viewers and subscribers-- responding to each and every comment or chat (during my streams), and focusing more on delivering content that they want to see (as long as I enjoy it too), rather than simply doing games that I want to play.

Thats awesome.... I'll try my best to beat this 4K challenge....
6 months ago I had 300 subscribers just like you. I upped my game a bit and have been growing steadily ever since. Good luck to you!

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
Thank you, good sir!

Thanks, dude. Just to clarify, that watch time is just for the past month, I have much more than that for the past year, I've been good on the 4,000 annual watch time hours for awhile now :)

Thank you and I do appreciate you checking out the channel. And yes, I put a TON of work and time into my videos and my channel. I do care about YouTubing and my channel, but I care more about my viewers and subscribers-- responding to each and every comment or chat (during my streams), and focusing more on delivering content that they want to see (as long as I enjoy it too), rather than simply doing games that I want to play.

6 months ago I had 300 subscribers just like you. I upped my game a bit and have been growing steadily ever since. Good luck to you!

Your post is really inspirational and something all Freedom! partners should read, the progress you made in 6 months is astounding.

Reactions: JakeVegas

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Your post is really inspirational and something all Freedom! partners should read, the progress you made in 6 months is astounding.
I'm glad you think so Vigilant, and that is the reason I share my milestones. I'm not trying to brag or boast by sharing them, rather, I'm hoping I can provide an example to smaller channels by demonstrating that it is possible for smaller channels to start growing. :)

Ady Setyawan

Rising User
Jan 28, 2018
Indonesia
YouTube
I'm glad you think so Vigilant, and that is the reason I share my milestones. I'm not trying to brag or boast by sharing them, rather, I'm hoping I can provide an example to smaller channels by demonstrating that it is possible for smaller channels to start growing. :)

and thanks for the sharing... wish me luck ;)