Gaming 2K Subs, looking for rocket league or minecraft collab

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Heya everyone! So I'm getting a new mic very soon, and my quality will be much much better (it's not so bad at the moment either), and once I get it I'll be looking for some collab partner(s).

Requirements:
-Have a clear mic so the audience can hear everything that we say
-Subscribers don't matter that much to me, but try to have at least 800 or so
-Have at least 100 views on each video (on average)

The reason I have some of these requirements is because I take youtube seriously and if I'm to do a collab, I want to know that I'm benefiting from it as well as you are.

Leave a comment if you're interested :)

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
hi, i get the amount of views, but i got ~400 subscribers, i gota blue yeti with a wind screen, i play both of those games and i make funny moments. my skype is mks37lotuspc

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Heya everyone! So I'm getting a new mic very soon, and my quality will be much much better (it's not so bad at the moment either), and once I get it I'll be looking for some collab partner(s).

Requirements:
-Have a clear mic so the audience can hear everything that we say
-Subscribers don't matter that much to me, but try to have at least 800 or so
-Have at least 100 views on each video (on average)

The reason I have some of these requirements is because I take youtube seriously and if I'm to do a collab, I want to know that I'm benefiting from it as well as you are.

Leave a comment if you're interested :)
What system do you play on

thegamer

New User
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
I would happily make a minecraft video with you just message me on Skype (latitude2312) and if you would like to view my channel it's The Latitude Gamer

I hope we'd be good friends too :)

Brandon Woodard

Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I think rocket league is fun, but gets me salty. Then again I always play the game alone....so if you want to play let me know please!

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy

I have rocket league also and love the game.. I would like to collab with you on RL and also other games if you like.
I do have a avarange of 70 vieuws on my latest videos but one had 1000s haha. Get 200 vieuws per day of that one video alone if its okey with you to correct it like that haha.

I am 26 and living in Amsterdam.. Also got a good mic to work with.

My skype = TheGremlinsParadise