Subscriber Milestone 297 Subs

Black Prince

Rising User
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
Well it's random I'm not going to lie. I'm busy with school so it's mainly when I have free time. So I skip a few weeks here and there.

Black Prince

Rising User
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
I'll try that[DOUBLEPOST=1490652294][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway what are some games you guys play? I'm about to try to make a video now. I don't have homework today.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I'll try that[DOUBLEPOST=1490652294][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway what are some games you guys play? I'm about to try to make a video now. I don't have homework today.
I play a lot of games. The games that have made it to my channel are
League of Legends
Overwatch
Smite
Paragon
Battleborn
Horizon Zero Dawn
World of Final Fantasy
Skylanders: Imaginators

But I can play a lot of different games

Black Prince

Rising User
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
I have fallout 4, but I've never played rocket league[DOUBLEPOST=1490652629][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play a lot of games. The games that have made it to my channel are
League of Legends
Overwatch
Smite
Paragon
Battleborn
Horizon Zero Dawn
World of Final Fantasy
Skylanders: Imaginators

But I can play a lot of different games

lol the only one i've played is overwatch out of that list. I've started doing videos of random games I've found online or what other bigger youtubers played. Those got quite a few views.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I have fallout 4, but I've never played rocket league[DOUBLEPOST=1490652629][/DOUBLEPOST]

lol the only one i've played is overwatch out of that list. I've started doing videos of random games I've found online or what other bigger youtubers played. Those got quite a few views.
I just do games I like. I find I make better quality videos that way

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 297 subscriber @Black Prince , though I think we would of appreciated it more, and found it to be more fitting to the sub thread rules if you would have waited until you hit 300 until you made the post. As mentioned in the sectional sub thread rules we would encourage you not to post your milestone at random increments, as this isn't considered a 'milestone' more of a random number.

Black Prince

Rising User
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 297 subscriber @Black Prince , though I think we would of appreciated it more, and found it to be more fitting to the sub thread rules if you would have waited until you hit 300 until you made the post. As mentioned in the sectional sub thread rules we would encourage you not to post your milestone at random increments, as this isn't considered a 'milestone' more of a random number.
Yeah? that's understandable, but there are people posting for gaining 10 subs in a day and 50 subs. I would consider these random increments as well. Keep it fair across the board to say.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yeah? that's understandable, but there are people posting for gaining 10 subs in a day and 50 subs. I would consider these random increments as well. Keep it fair across the board to say.
The posts I'm guessing you are referring to is this one and this one ? We try and be as fair as we can across the board, and I was only pointing this out to you in order to make you aware that we (as forum staff) would prefer people post milestone / achievements at round increments, and not at random one as this can cut down on people spamming the thread every time the gain a new view / subscriber to name but one example. If you ever see a post you think isn't complying with the sub thread rules, or one which we may have overlooked then please feel free to use the "report" button and this will flag it up for us to look at.