YouTube Views Milestone 25K channel views

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome fellow Freedomers

Just checked my channel analytics earlier and I was very surprised to find out that my channel has now passed 25,000 total views - which I think is absolutely staggering. Can't wait to see if I can't double that number in 2017.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Welcome fellow Freedomers

Just checked my channel analytics earlier and I was very surprised to find out that my channel has now passed 25,000 total views - which I think is absolutely staggering. Can't wait to see if I can't double that number in 2017.
Lets see it tripple!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am sure you can double it man if you keep doing what your doing or maybe work harder XD Things always get easier the more you go on
Well I do need to get back on to my upload schedule as the last couple of weeks have normally been a day or so late, due to some personal and family things. Its looking good so far though and I plan to use my day off work tomorrow to catch up on some recordings, so fingers crossed.

Lets see it tripple!!
Well I shall try my best on that one

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Congratulations Zeke! 25,000 views is no small feat, and I couldn't believe it either that that many people out there clicked on my videos that many times x) Btw kind of off topic but thanks for being one of the many moderators that help keep the Freedom forums running. We Youtubers in the freedom network wouldn't be here chatting, helping, and motivating each other without the hard work of the Freedom team so thank you for that :) Also you better edit that title cause I think you need to add "Just hit 200 subscribers" somewhere :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: zeke morgan

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations Zeke! 25,000 views is no small feat, and I couldn't believe it either that that many people out there clicked on my videos that many times x) Btw kind of off topic but thanks for being one of the many moderators that help keep the Freedom forums running. We Youtubers in the freedom network wouldn't be here chatting, helping, and motivating each other without the hard work of the Freedom team so thank you for that :) Also you better edit that title cause I think you need to add "Just hit 200 subscribers" somewhere :D - Brandon

View attachment 18477
Just goes to show hard work does pay off - I know it really is crazy when you think of all the people that could be watching and (hopefully) enjoying the content that I'm producing. Also don't mention it, keeping the forums running is a collaborative effort, and wouldn't be possible without users such as yourself.

Give me a day or so and I will create a new thread for the subscriber milestone, as the levels do seem to be fluctuating, I was 203 a while ago and then went back down to 199 for a while and now back up to 201, clearly its keeping me on my toes, and doesn't want me to celebrate too much at once haha.

Good job Zeke! I am very happy for your achievement good things will happen this year for Zeke Morgan
Thank you buddy, its nice to have something to celebrate with the community - though if it wasn't for viewers such as yourself I wouldn't have anything to celebrate, so thank you

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming