Subscriber Milestone 2500 Subscribers!

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I reached 2500 subs very recently. It may not seem like a lot, but when you start from 0 subs and get to that kinda number, you can truly appreciate it. 2500, that's a LOT of people!
I mainly upload Game Development tutorials, so majority of the people subscribed to my channel are subscribed because they have been helped by my tutorials in some way. Knowing that you've helped more than 2000 people, not gonna lie, feels really good.
I've come a long way since I first started, learned a lot, and improved a lot thanks to Freedom and my viewers.
Not gonna stop here. Gonna keep going!
Peace!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I reached 2500 subs very recently. It may not seem like a lot, but when you start from 0 subs and get to that kinda number, you can truly appreciate it. 2500, that's a LOT of people!
I mainly upload Game Development tutorials, so majority of the people subscribed to my channel are subscribed because they have been helped by my tutorials in some way. Knowing that you've helped more than 2000 people, not gonna lie, feels really good.
I've come a long way since I first started, learned a lot, and improved a lot thanks to Freedom and my viewers.
Peace!
DAMN, Good job. Make sure to keep up the good work and positive momentum :)

Reactions: Demkeys

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Peace!

Congrats!

Reactions: Demkeys