• No, i did not like it!

• No, i did not go!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hi guys! And thanks for reading this post!
My name is Ricky and i am the Creator of TiberTV! I am 17 years old and i want to share my story with all of you!
My channel is all about Gaming! I currently have so little activity on my channel and i want that to change. I upload daily content, alone & with my friends!

I started YouTube because a friend was doing YouTube and i wanted to help him grow. I learned that i can do YouTube as a Fulltime hobby, and so i did! I started TiberTV and made a video. I had so mutch fun doing this that i did another one and another one and another one... Until this point. There will be so mutch more to come and i still enjoy doing it everyday! I try to update my channel as mutch as i can and put daily time and affort in YouTube! Together with my friend LazyMeta i record whatever i can!

Thinks i like:
I am a big fan of the Youtuber Jacksepticeye
I love games that have a big story.

Thanks for checking me out! Loves to all of you
Kindness from,
Ricky

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi guys! And thanks for reading this post!
My name is Ricky and i am the Creator of TiberTV! I am 17 years old and i want to share my story with all of you!
My channel is all about Gaming! I currently have so little activity on my channel and i want that to change. I upload daily content, alone & with my friends!

I started YouTube because a friend was doing YouTube and i wanted to help him grow. I learned that i can do YouTube as a Fulltime hobby, and so i did! I started TiberTV and made a video. I had so mutch fun doing this that i did another one and another one and another one... Until this point. There will be so mutch more to come and i still enjoy doing it everyday! I try to update my channel as mutch as i can and put daily time and affort in YouTube! Together with my friend LazyMeta i record whatever i can!

Thinks i like:
I am a big fan of the Youtuber Jacksepticeye
I love games that have a big story.

Thanks for checking me out! Loves to all of you
Kindness from,
Ricky

Welcome to the Family Ricky, Whats you games do you play the most, I grad you like to do youtube as a hobby.

x3m_miner

New User
Oct 20, 2015
Hey Ricky Very Nice Channel Loved The Trailer :D

I wanted to let you know about my shoutout series I have! you will be able to get a lot of ACTIVE subscribers if you do win!, to have the opportunity to win just follow the rules In My latest Video they are EASY! I hope to see you over on my channel I just think it's a great Opportunity! Either way have a nice day! :)

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hey Ricky Very Nice Channel Loved The Trailer :D

I wanted to let you know about my shoutout series I have! you will be able to get a lot of ACTIVE subscribers if you do win!, to have the opportunity to win just follow the rules In My latest Video they are EASY! I hope to see you over on my channel I just think it's a great Opportunity! Either way have a nice day! :)
Even doh your comment seems nice, i dont do this kind of thing. I am a guy that believes in the fact that if you like your channel you would share it with the world. Thanks for the offer doh