Gaming 25 year old store-manager from Sweden who live in norway!

NevoriusOfficial

Rising User
Jan 29, 2017
Norway
YouTube
Hello everyone, i'm really happy to be here on freedom and to start my project as a youtube channel to see how far i can go, and well i had a hard time figure out ways to introduce myself so i used freedom's easy introduction guide! hope you enjoy it!

Your name/alias: My alias is NevoriusOfficial but people also call me Dennis :)
Where are you from?: i'm originally from Sweden born and raise by my parents who are from Denmark and romania! (quite the culture) but now i live in norway and work as a storemanager!
How old are you?: i'm 25 years old!
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for ways to grow my youtube channel and then i heard about this network who aim to help smaller channel so i guess id give it a try!
What made you join our forums?: oh! there is so much potential on getting help in here, alot of experienced people who all started from nothing as me!
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies, are gaming ofc! but other than is cars but its way to expensive here in norway to have cars as a hobby :eek: and also anime and i love japan! actually going there now i march for the first time!
What is your favorite food? hmm, i would actually say just anything with meat, like steak!
Why did you start YouTube? Because i allways want to do something more than just work and come home and etc, and as i said earlier in this thread my other hobby which is cars is way to expensive so i figure i could try youtube as my new project instead of rebuilding a car! ;)
What is your biggest dream? To grow in my company, but the biggest biggest is if this youtube channel would actullay just burst in views that would be super fun!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel mostly with playthroughs and different kind of games, like new game releases and so on, like right now i'm playing resident evil 7 and i havent played scary games since 2011 :eek:
How frequently do you upload?: since i work to almost 5:30pm everyday i try to atleast upload 2 a day but 1 atleast! so 1-2 :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone, i'm really happy to be here on freedom and to start my project as a youtube channel to see how far i can go, and well i had a hard time figure out ways to introduce myself so i used freedom's easy introduction guide! hope you enjoy it!

Your name/alias: My alias is NevoriusOfficial but people also call me Dennis :)
Where are you from?: i'm originally from Sweden born and raise by my parents who are from Denmark and romania! (quite the culture) but now i live in norway and work as a storemanager!
How old are you?: i'm 25 years old!
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for ways to grow my youtube channel and then i heard about this network who aim to help smaller channel so i guess id give it a try!
What made you join our forums?: oh! there is so much potential on getting help in here, alot of experienced people who all started from nothing as me!
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies, are gaming ofc! but other than is cars but its way to expensive here in norway to have cars as a hobby :eek: and also anime and i love japan! actually going there now i march for the first time!
What is your favorite food? hmm, i would actually say just anything with meat, like steak!
Why did you start YouTube? Because i allways want to do something more than just work and come home and etc, and as i said earlier in this thread my other hobby which is cars is way to expensive so i figure i could try youtube as my new project instead of rebuilding a car! ;)
What is your biggest dream? To grow in my company, but the biggest biggest is if this youtube channel would actullay just burst in views that would be super fun!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel mostly with playthroughs and different kind of games, like new game releases and so on, like right now i'm playing resident evil 7 and i havent played scary games since 2011 :eek:
How frequently do you upload?: since i work to almost 5:30pm everyday i try to atleast upload 2 a day but 1 atleast! so 1-2 :)
Yooo! Welcome to Freedom! That's quite a detailed intro! Not to mention, I love anime as well! :D Nice to see your interests! Keep up the amazing work man! :D

Reactions: NevoriusOfficial