Subscriber Milestone 25,000 subs+

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
not sure what to say. A lot of new people i seen in my live streams. days where i have over 150-500 people watching. not easy.... not easy at all lols. a few weeks back i was just trying to get to 7000 with 40 people watching to this is a game changer. and i don't think i'm really ready for this.
so much support and thinking... why me? and why now?.... i don't feel like i deserve this at all. and don't feel like i earn any of this.

but overall thank you for supporting the channel.
but now i think a have a bigger different goal in mind.
i think that goal will be to get other small channels noticed as i have helped 3 channels get up.
i helped get weherodown121 official channel from 500 subs to 700 (he sitting at 1,300) in one day of collaborating in a stream and we still playing time to time.
i helped gamedai get up from 900 to 1,200 in a day of collaborating now sitting at 1,500+.
and helped.
and got ea blades from 1920 to 2000+ (his pc was not the best but i tried to help out lols #lagginghard).
well. guess what i'm saying is. i rather help others get bigger then just look at my self if they're doing the same games as my self.
overall blessed with this amazing support and trying to show there's more under rated streamers out there that like to be known i guess. anyways thank you freedom family for the support like always and hope others get blessed like i have bin.
bye for now :) <3

Reactions: Row and RyanSellers

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Congratulations, it's amazing to see how you don't just do your own thing but keep helping others out to grow their channel.

Also you're at 26k already, good job!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations, seems like your growth just keeps on going as your at 31K now. Its also nice to see your helping other creators out as well