Subscriber Milestone 23 subs is a big deal to me

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Ok 23 might not be a big deal to a lot of you but to me it is a huge deal to have even 1 person appreciate your work. please do leave any feedback and tips on how to promote myself better is one of the things I am not very good at :)

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
I don;t play destiny but the fact that your video quality and mic quality is good puts you at an advantage to other channels. And congrats!

MegaShinyObject

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2015
Arizona
YouTube
MegaShinyObject
That is exciting, actually! I always get excited when I look and see my subscriber count has gone up by even one.

So congrats, and I hope you continue to grow! (y) (Y)

EDIT: Also, I really like your intro. Very cool.

Voxesto

Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
GZ man and I agree your audio and video quality is all good. Looks like your video builds are spot on so just keep on making great videos and get them up the ranks and I guess more will follow. However I do only have 12 myself so maybe not best to listen to me LOL. It should be more about the love of gaming and creating great videos, so don't get sucked into a desperate sub struggle because every video you make is an achievement in my eyes!

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
GZ man and I agree your audio and video quality is all good. Looks like your video builds are spot on so just keep on making great videos and get them up the ranks and I guess more will follow. However I do only have 12 myself so maybe not best to listen to me LOL. It should be more about the love of gaming and creating great videos, so don't get sucked into a desperate sub struggle because every video you make is an achievement in my eyes!
Thank you man I am trying to improve with every video.