YouTube Views Milestone 20k Views!

sttheodore

New User
May 10, 2014
YouTube
sttheodoremusic
Happy to say I just passed 20k views on my YouTube channel this past week!

I'm an Indie Pop artist from the Northeast USA. Feel free to use my music in your videos if you give me proper link/credit.

Cheers!

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Happy to say I just passed 20k views on my YouTube channel this past week!

I'm an Indie Pop artist from the Northeast USA. Feel free to use my music in your videos if you give me proper link/credit.

Cheers!
thats just how we do who we are........................... love it. genuinely love that song. watched it ten mins ago. just keep saying that in my head haha well done m8

Reactions: sttheodore

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on gaining 20K views, do you have a new milestone that you were working towards? Maybe 25K? Or maybe going all out for 50K?

sttheodore

New User
May 10, 2014
YouTube
sttheodoremusic
Of course I'd like as many views as possible. Some of my goals are just to build my channel so my music is heard by more people. I put countless hours and work into my music, not to mention thousands of dollars. When I release the songs and the videos that go along with them I would love for more people to hear the songs! Next goal is 200 subs though. Cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1489450142][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats just how we do who we are........................... love it. genuinely love that song. watched it ten mins ago. just keep saying that in my head haha well done m8
Thanks so much! If you want to use that song in one of your videos feel free as long as you link back to my channel and give credit! Cheers!

Reactions: Jack Mundy

Challenge Eh?

Rising User
Mar 12, 2017
Canada
YouTube
challenge_eh
Of course I'd like as many views as possible. Some of my goals are just to build my channel so my music is heard by more people. I put countless hours and work into my music, not to mention thousands of dollars. When I release the songs and the videos that go along with them I would love for more people to hear the songs! Next goal is 200 subs though. Cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1489450142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks so much! If you want to use that song in one of your videos feel free as long as you link back to my channel and give credit! Cheers!
well you're one sub closer to 200 lol