2016 time for change

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hello everyone
by posting this i just want to reach all the people that been very helpful with me over this amazing year but now is time to have a look on my Youtube channel once for all after had some good talk with good people i know.
i'm the kind of guy that never give up on anithing and want to reach goals without fail.
Youtube 2015 for my channel was great but unfortunately i haven't reach the goals i impose to myself before start so i don't like fossilized on something that doesn't work as much i would like to.
i will stop to upload on my Youtube channel and try to focus 100% on stream on twitch.
Because Twitch stream did give me more satisfaction on growing in 1 months than Yt over a year.
i'm upsad?no..i'm angry?no..i just fail to reach my goals and this is enough for my personality to move on something else.
reasons on details:
i'm growing on subs/views etc etc since day 1 yes but not like i was hoping for, so maybe my format is not good enough to start to see some peak over time.Looking at my analitycs my growing is stable in an orizzontal line and if i'm honest i don't like that.Watching people around me that i was hoping to reach some day getting much much bigger than me so easily,really make think that even if i try every single step in the right way this isn't something for me.. that's it ^^ no anger or frustation with this post,probably because i'm to greedy with stuff that life offer me but i'm not that kind of person that like to achieve mediocre goals.
i will stop this amazing journey at 1270 subs and more than 127k views.
I just want to thanks freedom with all the help i receveid during this year and i will never regret to join this network,i'm not gonna leave freedom or close my channel but i will just stop to upload and focus on stream.
have fun and good luck with your channels ;)

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
thanks for the compliment but unfortunately been stuck on 13k views monthly and earning 100 subs per month every single month is not what i call grow..i didn't expect to have millions of subs but see some of my friends that start with me and close the 2015 with 5-6 or even almoust 20k subs and earn millions of views by doing the same thing make me thing that this is not really something good for me and spend like 5-6 hours almoust every single day without a result i think it's a waste of time,so that's why i decide to just give up my channel and earning etc etc just to see my twitch page growing and have more fun even if i don't get a single cent from it.i get money from twitch yes but only from donations and believe me is not really about money :)
and if 2016 close with me under 50 stable viewers on twitch every single day i will give up with twitch as well but ye who know cross fingers

Last edited: