VLOG 2016 Room Tour Update!

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys I will be doing a 2016 room tour/gaming setup soon! I made this video to give a little update on what will happen and what will be coming!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice setup!

It's pretty clean looking (compared to mine at least,) I really like the Phillips LED strips as an addition. I have actually gotten some of their Hue lightbulbs recently and installed them around the place, they really change things up!

I've noticed that you have Justin Maller's Master Chief artwork set as your wallpaper. I happen to have Justin Maller's Batman wallpaper actually haha. :D

Will you be doing another video once you have your cable hooks in place? I imagine you can have a bunch of shots from different perspectives to make that video more dramatic. If so, I'd be looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work @WesleyTheSkater!

Reactions: WesleyTheSkater

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
Nice setup!

It's pretty clean looking (compared to mine at least,) I really like the Phillips LED strips as an addition. I have actually gotten some of their Hue lightbulbs recently and installed them around the place, they really change things up!

I've noticed that you have Justin Maller's Master Chief artwork set as your wallpaper. I happen to have Justin Maller's Batman wallpaper actually haha. :D

Will you be doing another video once you have your cable hooks in place? I imagine you can have a bunch of shots from different perspectives to make that video more dramatic. If so, I'd be looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work @WesleyTheSkater!
Yes I will be doing a new video and try and make it look professional.

I currently have all my lights but I will be doing a few more things and sometime soon the new video will be out.

I also have the Batman wallpaper too, I usually change up my background every once in a while so I might bring that one back.

I also really like Philips Hue and got some bulbs as well but only the white ones, not the colorful ones.

You should think about doing a setup video as well, I would love to check it out! :D

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Yes I will be doing a new video and try and make it look professional.

I currently have all my lights but I will be doing a few more things and sometime soon the new video will be out.

I also have the Batman wallpaper too, I usually change up my background every once in a while so I might bring that one back.

I also really like Philips Hue and got some bulbs as well but only the white ones, not the colorful ones.

You should think about doing a setup video as well, I would love to check it out! :D
I would love to do one but my cable management is so bad, it's disgusting. :p Perhaps one day when I sort all of it out! Maybe I'll make it a new years resolution haha.

Reactions: WesleyTheSkater