YouTube Views Milestone 2000 Views?!

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
I never even noticed when I hit 1,000 views! Today I went to check and see it's almost at 3,000! I know it's not a lot, but I've only been around for 2 months now :eek: It's crazy to think when I first started I never thought even 50 people would view any of my stuff, let alone pass 100 subs!

Ahhh, I also want to thank this forum! Thank you for all the lovely advice I've been given and for anyone who has checked out my channel! :D:D:D

Now I must stop rambling because my phone is fully charged and I believe there is an Cubone in my neighbor's front yard......... (someone release me from Pokemon Go's grasp)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I never even noticed when I hit 1,000 views! Today I went to check and see it's almost at 3,000! I know it's not a lot, but I've only been around for 2 months now :eek: It's crazy to think when I first started I never thought even 50 people would view any of my stuff, let alone pass 100 subs!

Ahhh, I also want to thank this forum! Thank you for all the lovely advice I've been given and for anyone who has checked out my channel! :D:D:D

Now I must stop rambling because my phone is fully charged and I believe there is an Cubone in my neighbor's front yard......... (someone release me from Pokemon Go's grasp)

Welcome to the family, Its funny when you think no one will watch you stuff but when alot of people watch you stuff, it become a milestone at alone but Good job!!

P.S. Caught that Cubone!

Reactions: NervousLatte