YouTube Views Milestone 2000 Views!!!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I have not been checking my youtube for over a week.
And when i went online here earlier today i saw i had hit 2.2k total views on my channel!!

I am so amazed that I hit that goal i had put into mind, without i even had to either promote or anything.
I just kept upload 1 video a week. And now i suddenly ended at 2k views :D

That is only 17 days since i hit my 1k milestone. And I see my numbers are moving up with rocket speed.
Maybe i even hit 3k before this month ends :) (would be cool but don't believe it will happen)

But guess my next milestone i will aim for will be the 5.000 views milestone :D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Congrats man :)
I always find it great that my views go up :) even when i am not online :D
can't believe i was only at 300 total views less than 2 months ago. I grown so fast since dec 1. 2015. And it just keep the same speed after the start of 2016 :)
If that keeps up, then in less than 1 year i will reach over 20.000 views!!! And that would be a amazing accomplishment :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Dude , that is a huge goal , Congrats !!! its great seeing such things on my channel as well , keep up the good work :)

Reactions: LifelessDane

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Dude , that is a huge goal , Congrats !!! its great seeing such things on my channel as well , keep up the good work :)
Nice man :)
I surely will :) As i told you last time i just keep up my video schedules then it will keep running high :D
Sadly i miss my scheduled upload this weekend, and the video is delayed a few days due to alot of homework in school.
But i get to it :) Video is recorded, just need to finish the touch on the editing :D

But Maybe i hit 3k this month. and maybe i can even hit 4k before end of next month :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Nice man :)
I surely will :) As i told you last time i just keep up my video schedules then it will keep running high :D
Sadly i miss my scheduled upload this weekend, and the video is delayed a few days due to alot of homework in school.
But i get to it :) Video is recorded, just need to finish the touch on the editing :D

But Maybe i hit 3k this month. and maybe i can even hit 4k before end of next month :)

Yeah , I'm at college aswell but in UK and I have some videos come out late which can be annoying :( but Great goals and I hope you achieve them :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Yeah , I'm at college aswell but in UK and I have some videos come out late which can be annoying :( but Great goals and I hope you achieve them :)
Thanks man :)
I will atleast do my best :)
Then that must be good enough :D

I will hopefully be able to make more videos in around two weeks, when my time aren't so limited :)
That is the thing with me lol i always got something to do, so i make sure to record alot of videos the few days i have the time to record lol :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks man :)
I will atleast do my best :)
Then that must be good enough :D

I will hopefully be able to make more videos in around two weeks, when my time aren't so limited :)
That is the thing with me lol i always got something to do, so i make sure to record alot of videos the few days i have the time to record lol :D

That's what I like to hear , yeah sometimes if I'm short for time , I will bulk make videos so I have some ready for a few days , its a lot easyier :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
That's what I like to hear , yeah sometimes if I'm short for time , I will bulk make videos so I have some ready for a few days , its a lot easyier :)
Yeah :) Here around the 1st this month i made like 3 videos at 1 day. and that is those videos i have uploaded this month lol

I have a video extra but i will not upload it because it was ******, bad quality and audio dont fit together.
So i have some work to do :)

But if i continue as I do now, and improve where i can, i have some larger events to do later on :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah :) Here around the 1st this month i made like 3 videos at 1 day. and that is those videos i have uploaded this month lol

I have a video extra but i will not upload it because it was ******, bad quality and audio dont fit together.
So i have some work to do :)

But if i continue as I do now, and improve where i can, i have some larger events to do later on :)

Sounds good to me , you have to start somewhere , its better to have less videos with better quality and audio I think , then do a load of videos which are crap :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Sounds good to me , you have to start somewhere , its better to have less videos with better quality and audio I think , then do a load of videos which are crap :)
I agree, some of my videos are a bit laggy in some parts. but that is things i work on. My latest video had some major lag at a few sequences as was not doing the editing. Trying to figure out what went wrong at those parts and will fix those issues :)

Also I only have 13 videos so around 2.200 views are big for me :)
The over 800+ views on 17 days are also great since i still are around the 60 subscribers total :)

My goal is to get to 5000 views now, and hopefully reach 100 subs on the way :)

I like to have goals, but they are not something i really need to get lol I do what I do :D
Having some fun while doing it, and upload it for people to have fun watch what i do :)

Like one of my quotes i gave to a friend of mine where he asked "Why you even try do youtube if you dont try become famous?".

My answer: "I do YouTube because I like it. I rather have a few people would enjoy my content, who can have fun watch the things i am good and bad at. Instead of try become famous. If people like what I do, then the fame will come to me, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, or maybe even after years of work. Point is I do what I do and i am prout of it" :D

(Kind of a long quote lol)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
The first part of improving is saying where you went wrong and you have done this , I'm sure you will do well , I mean I do the same video probs around 4 or 5 times because I want it to be fun and entertaining for people to watch and something I can be proud of :) , I agree with your quote as well , I enjoy what I'm doing and if one day people decide to come along and watch then great but if not , it doesn't matter because I get a sense of achievement and I have a lot of fun doing videos :)

plus goals are great to have , it gives me a lot of motivation and wants me to try harder to make my videos better :)

Nice to see someone like you around , keep it up :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
The first part of improving is saying where you went wrong and you have done this , I'm sure you will do well , I mean I do the same video probs around 4 or 5 times because I want it to be fun and entertaining for people to watch and something I can be proud of :) , I agree with your quote as well , I enjoy what I'm doing and if one day people decide to come along and watch then great but if not , it doesn't matter because I get a sense of achievement and I have a lot of fun doing videos :)

plus goals are great to have , it gives me a lot of motivation and wants me to try harder to make my videos better :)

Nice to see someone like you around , keep it up :)
Well I also retake alot of videos :) I can use hours on just recording a 10 to 15 minutes montage, and right now i am trying to learn a game called "Kerbal Space Program" trying to learn the basic so i can make a funny little video out of it. And have some fun with that :)
So far when i tryed the game, i keep crashing into the moon or crash back into the planet :D
But I have so many video types i work on, so I always know what to record :)
Gonna make a I am bread video again soon, because it is so long ago i made the last episode on that. So Work, work never changes :D (Parody on Fallout "War, War never changes") lol

But also it is nice to see that people like you understand my point of view :D
Most people i have been in contact with duing my time on youtube dont really understand my point, because they just want to grow their channels, earn subscribers then they dont care on the quality of the videos. (But make like 3 videos a day).

So I just take it nice and easy lol
If my videos are below 720p HD quality. then there is 110% chances for a retake lol
And soon i be able for even 1080p HD and able to use shadowplay for my recordings. Will improve my recording quality and also give me more frame rate to work with :)

Anyway, I am off for today. Talk to you later on man :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well I also retake alot of videos :) I can use hours on just recording a 10 to 15 minutes montage, and right now i am trying to learn a game called "Kerbal Space Program" trying to learn the basic so i can make a funny little video out of it. And have some fun with that :)
So far when i tryed the game, i keep crashing into the moon or crash back into the planet :D
But I have so many video types i work on, so I always know what to record :)
Gonna make a I am bread video again soon, because it is so long ago i made the last episode on that. So Work, work never changes :D (Parody on Fallout "War, War never changes") lol

But also it is nice to see that people like you understand my point of view :D
Most people i have been in contact with duing my time on youtube dont really understand my point, because they just want to grow their channels, earn subscribers then they dont care on the quality of the videos. (But make like 3 videos a day).

So I just take it nice and easy lol
If my videos are below 720p HD quality. then there is 110% chances for a retake lol
And soon i be able for even 1080p HD and able to use shadowplay for my recordings. Will improve my recording quality and also give me more frame rate to work with :)

Anyway, I am off for today. Talk to you later on man :)

yeah I know what you mean a lot of people do span videos and its not the best , Some do pull it off but not many, for me having a good quality video is a must and I am learning new things everyday and trying to apply this to my videos :)
I record in 1080p all the time but I have a hd pvr so it helps a lot :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
yeah I know what you mean a lot of people do span videos and its not the best , Some do pull it off but not many, for me having a good quality video is a must and I am learning new things everyday and trying to apply this to my videos :)
I record in 1080p all the time but I have a hd pvr so it helps a lot :)

I agree :)
I also going to start use 1080p HD recording later on. But because my computer need to be able to record with good fps i can't go higher than 720p HD without major lagging. I soon going to buy new equipment for my desktop computer and start use shadowplay and stuff like that. Pretty much i going to upgrade most of my equipment so i can improve quality :)

and @TwilightPrinze thanks man :)
Aiming for the 5.000 views now :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I agree :)
I also going to start use 1080p HD recording later on. But because my computer need to be able to record with good fps i can't go higher than 720p HD without major lagging. I soon going to buy new equipment for my desktop computer and start use shadowplay and stuff like that. Pretty much i going to upgrade most of my equipment so i can improve quality :)

and @TwilightPrinze thanks man :)
Aiming for the 5.000 views now :D
Good luck on the road to 5K, that you may hit the milestone soon :)