Subscriber Milestone 200 Subscribers!

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OMG! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!! I have been trying to hit 200 subscribers for the last 3 month's. I try to upload as much as possible but sometimes it's hard so i have spikes of views but no increase in subs until the last couple of weeks!

I HIT 202 Subscribers!! woop woop!!! I know it's not a lot but it means a lot to me!

If you would like to help me hit 300 please do go check out the video below and if you like the content subscribe it would be greatly appreciated :) <3

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
OMG! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!! I have been trying to hit 200 subscribers for the last 3 month's. I try to upload as much as possible but sometimes it's hard so i have spikes of views but no increase in subs until the last couple of weeks!

I HIT 202 Subscribers!! woop woop!!! I know it's not a lot but it means a lot to me!

If you would like to help me hit 300 please do go check out the video below and if you like the content subscribe it would be greatly appreciated :) <3

Congrats on reaching 200 subscribers, that's a great accomplishment. Please note though that advertising of your content is not allowed in this section of the forum unless its a video apart from a single video dedicated entirely to the milestone - for example a 200 subscriber celebration video, as mentioned in the milestone sectional rules which I have linked below
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/milestone-section-rules-read-before-posting.185317/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Gratz on reaching the 200 subs! Well done :)

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Congrats on reaching 200 subscribers, that's a great accomplishment. Please note though that advertising of your content is not allowed in this section of the forum unless its a video apart from a single video dedicated entirely to the milestone - for example a 200 subscriber celebration video, as mentioned in the milestone sectional rules which I have linked below
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/milestone-section-rules-read-before-posting.185317/

So sorry, I didn't realize. Won't happen again.

Congrats on your achievement/milestone well done :)

Thank you so much! Can't wait for even more!

Congratulations on reaching that milestone. I hope you get more milestones someday.

Thank you for the support!

Congrats bro! How do you like BF1 so far?

It' s been truly awesome so far!!

Gratz on reaching the 200 subs! Well done :)

Thank you so much :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze