Subscriber Milestone 200 subscribers.

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Today, I saw that I had finally reached that elusive mark of 200 subs. This is honestly all because of freedom, once I joined this network my growth spiked drastically and it is all thanks to you guys. Along with this I am also nearing 20,000 views as well. Along with this I can finally release my GFX pack. I just want to thank you guys for these last 4 months.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Today, I saw that I had finally reached that elusive mark of 200 subs. This is honestly all because of freedom, once I joined this network my growth spiked drastically and it is all thanks to you guys. Along with this I am also nearing 20,000 views as well. Along with this I can finally release my GFX pack. I just want to thank you guys for these last 4 months.
Congrats man!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Great job on 200 subscribers, plan on doing a celebration video or anything?