Subscriber Milestone 200 Subscribers and 160'000 video views

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
Hi Everyone,

So I recently hit 200 subscribers, and reached over 160 thousand video views. Both of which I'm incredibly proud of. As I stated in my last milestone post though this isn't all about me. I want to thank the Freedom community and @PGUK Network for helping me out.

It's hard to get in my head I've been doing the Youtube thing for over a year now and have seen this growth.

Thanks again everyone

Peace out!!!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Hi Everyone,

So I recently hit 200 subscribers, and reached over 160 thousand video views. Both of which I'm incredibly proud of. As I stated in my last milestone post though this isn't all about me. I want to thank the Freedom community and @PGUK Network for helping me out.

It's hard to get in my head I've been doing the Youtube thing for over a year now and have seen this growth.

Thanks again everyone

Peace out!!!
Good job man hope you can reach the thousands sometime!!

Reactions: lightningforce

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi Everyone,

Thanks again everyone

Peace out!!!
Man that's some good work, I remember those days, I'm currently at 570 and all I can tell you is always keep a positive momentum. You will probably fail a lot but as long as you keep chugging along you should be fine :)

Reactions: lightningforce