200 or more subs

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
So this is about help. this thread is for anyone with adleast 200 subscribers... I need a better method to get subs and views than just upload constanly because I find that that's a thing for only popular youtubers. So can I get any help and tips. Thanks

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
So this is about help. this thread is for anyone with adleast 200 subscribers... I need a better method to get subs and views than just upload constanly because I find that that's a thing for only popular youtubers. So can I get any help and tips. Thanks
I'm a YouTuber of 8 years! I've learned that you need to really engage the audience you have. Utilize your analytics and decipher who is watching you, when, for how long and so much more. With that knowledge in hand you can truly make change. By sharing your content here or promoting through social medias it will gain you publicity you didn't know would happen! If you need motivation to continue, my 8 years celebration video may help! It shows the dedication I have as YouTuber and how I've grown over the years.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well constant uploading can actually help out based on Youtube search engine optimisation, thats why so many people talk about SEO in such detail and why that is important. There isn't a sure fire way to get views / subscribers - each creator might get these differently due to the different audiences they cater for or even down to their personalities in videos.

Though some things that will help are : -
- Meta data - making your channel more searchable, appeal to the widest audience and ranks your videos higher on result tables
- Eye catching thumbnails - could lead to people checking your video out as opposed to other one's
- Collaboration or engagement with viewers - even something as simple as commenting back to posts / comments can help. I know people I have spoken to via video comments have then gone on the watch more content / subscribe
- Promotion - be sure to take advantage of other sites to get your channel / yourself out there
- Work hard on your branding and how you come across