Gaming 200 Meter Deagle Snipe in Fortnite!

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
No this is not a clickbait. I've been making this style of Fortnite funny moments vids for awhile now and I was playing and hit a 200ish meter shot with the deagle but it wasn't a long enough clip to make an actual vid just about that shot but I figured it would make a good attention grabber of a title. As such this is a funny moments video and the aforementioned snipe is towards the end of the video. If you have 15 minutes to spare please watch if not just skip to the 10:30 mark and check out that shot.

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
oh god are you playing with a controller? anyway nice video man! :) Gonna give you some feedback so hold onto your pants

First: If you make a moments video, try and keep the video not longer than 10 minutes, that way people maybe gonna watch the whole video but also you can put down more time and editing to each moment, instead of making a 16 minutes video with just less edited moments!
Second: Edit your moments more, sometimes there are silent times where nothing significant really happen!
Third: Try and pick out the best moments and make them good instead of taking all of the moments and just let them be how they are! The quality of your content would increase if you condence it more!

All in all really nice video, keep it up dude! :D

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
oh god are you playing with a controller? anyway nice video man! :) Gonna give you some feedback so hold onto your pants

First: If you make a moments video, try and keep the video not longer than 10 minutes, that way people maybe gonna watch the whole video but also you can put down more time and editing to each moment, instead of making a 16 minutes video with just less edited moments!
Second: Edit your moments more, sometimes there are silent times where nothing significant really happen!
Third: Try and pick out the best moments and make them good instead of taking all of the moments and just let them be how they are! The quality of your content would increase if you condence it more!

All in all really nice video, keep it up dude! :D
Thanks for the feedback man. Usually there is less long take clips and I'm not entirely sure why I left those in the way I did.

Reactions: Hicksu