Subscriber Milestone 20,000 subscribers! (and some tips to grow)

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
I rebooted from an old channel that was dying onto this one on April 1st, 2015. now about a year and a half later I've finally hit 20k subscribers. I've never had a channel grow quite this fast but being a musician who uploads weekly probably helps.

my best tips to grow are:
1. upload on a schedule (daily, 3 times a week, weekly, etc)
a. I wouldn't upload any less than weekly for most content
2. make videos you would watch
3. custom thumbnails
4. playlists! organise your content
5. playlist 4 playlist, not sub 4 sub.

BasicallyRookies

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey congrats on hitting such a huge milestone! Me and my partner just went over 100 subs yesterday so seeing that you hit that number made me feel really happy for you, I can only imagine how you reacted because we were super hyped for hitting 100 haha. Keep it up btw, I just checked out your music and I think that you're very talented. Have a good night/day bro.

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
thanks! the biggest thing is to just keep at it. I started my first channel in 2007, so my 9th youtube anniversary is in November. 20k is an amazing milestone. the biggest thing is to keep posting and keep growing. never give up

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Wow well done man, congrats its a great acheivement...and yea i would love to do playlist for playlist...but my channels a gaming channel and tiny its only been up for 3 months unfort.

Sep 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
i should also say that to celebrate i'm willing to do a playlist 4 playlist with anyone who wants to. just PM me here or on youtube
i'm also willing to do a playlist 4 playlist with anyone who is willing. just PM me channel or PM me here

Hi there, I am willing to playlist to playlist but I am not sure if you want kids channel like cars for exmaple. Please send me a message