2 years, no growth

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
gunna make this short and sweet. I have been with freedom for over a year and have seen no growth what so ever. I have tried so hard to push my channel forward, also with freedom but no growth. Not sure if you are able to help me out or able to take me to someone who can because I'm not all convinced freedom helps at all.
Also don't say stupid things like maybe your not trying hard enough or try to be unique because the amount of times I hear it makes me loose it because it is obvious I have done those things many times. please don't say the obvious I need REAL help I know I do YouTube for fun but I hate seeing my channel being un noticed

Thanks for your time

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey just watched your latest vid and other vids. They are all great, I can't find the reason why your channel isn't growing. I have no advice to give, just come to tell you that I enjoyed your content very much (and subbed(y) (Y)). Just continue what you're doing, good luck!:)

Willfarrant

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Expand your videos to other games, then you reach a wider audience to grow into...

But other than that I don't know why you haven't grown.

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
It's probably be due to your videos mainly being GTA and CoD related.
cod related? have barely done videos on cod, scroll down and you will see i dont just do gta...[DOUBLEPOST=1451251010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey just watched your latest vid and other vids. They are all great, I can't find the reason why your channel isn't growing. I have no advice to give, just come to tell you that I enjoyed your content very much (and subbed(y) (Y)). Just continue what you're doing, good luck!:)
Thanks bro, appreciated

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Well, let's review this image then.

Look at how many times you've uploaded videos in a space of six months, majority of them being GTA related and the rest are different. In that space of six months, it's kind of obvious why you have not seen much growth.

Reactions: Willfarrant

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube

Look at how many times you've uploaded videos in a space of six months, majority of them being GTA related and the rest are different. In that space of six months, it's kind of obvious why you have not seen much growth.
If your looking at the videos that I got 1k and 2k views is because my channel got promoted on gta 5 videosnothing to do with the gta v videos I uploaded[DOUBLEPOST=1451252623][/DOUBLEPOST]

Also I did try different content e.g shoutout Sunday's, horror games and a lets play, they barely got any views which is why I carried on gta v because that's what everyone wanted to watch[DOUBLEPOST=1451252992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Expand your videos to other games, then you reach a wider audience to grow into...

But other than that I don't know why you haven't grown.
I know but I enjoy gta v, how come people grow with just gta v content and I don't ??

Last edited:

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I'm gonna be really honest with you.
1) don't put all your faith in freedom if you wanna grow,freedom give you input and the 95% of the work come from you (you probably already know that) so if you know the basic now is time to be more creative and take out your personality into your channel and stop to rely on freedom help.
2)your thumbnails are pretty much anonimous and not interesting at all,easy to forget after a second,trying to create a better graphics format for your channel.some of them are nice but meh...
3) if you enjoy gta or what ever games you like go for it but know this...YT is fullfilled with this formats and you wil grow extremely slow and sometimes even stuck at some points for long time unleass you are unique
4) like i said above you are not unique,some of your videos are very good but meh this format is pretty boring to watch.
5) lol remove all this symbols from your descriptions
║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║
====================================================

◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥
those symbols are pretty much the main reason i avoid to read your videos information,my eyes are crossing trying to read trough all this symbols spamm, keep it simple with some simple space or commons lines simple=look more professional=better
6)your twitter is dead,using a social media doesn't mean spamm content over and over again without interaction..otherwise woudn't be called SOCIAL media.
i will stop now and hopefully i can be helpful with this post i know you said that you have tried so hard to be unique and you lose it everytime people tell you that but so far i don't see anithing unique here,maybe the machinima videos but that's it..don't be mad at me :p

Last edited:

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I'm gonna be really honest with you.
1) don't put all your faith in freedom if you wanna grow,freedom give you input and the 95% of the work come from you (you probably already know that) so if you know the basic now is time to be more creative and take out your personality into your channel and stop to rely on freedom help.
2)your thumbnails are pretty much anonimous and not interesting at all,easy to forget after a second,trying to create a better graphics format for your channel.some of them are nice but meh...
3) if you enjoy gta or what ever games you like go for it but know this...YT is fullfilled with this formats and you wil grow extremely slow and sometimes even stuck at some points for long time unleass you are unique
4) like i said above you are not unique,some of your videos are very good but meh this format is pretty boring to watch.
5) lol remove all this symbols from your descriptions
║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║║╩ ═ ╩║
====================================================

◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥◤ ◥
those symbols are pretty much the main reason i avoid to read your videos information,my eyes are crossing trying to read trough all this symbols spamm, keep it simple with some simple space or commons lines simple=look more professional=better
6)your twitter is dead,using a social media doesn't mean spamm content over and over again without interaction..otherwise woudn't be called SOCIAL media.
i will stop now and hopefully i can be helpful with this post i know you said that you have tried so hard to be unique and you lose it everytime people tell you that but so far i don't see anithing unique here,maybe the machinima videos but that's it..don't be mad at me :p
As much as I'm angry at what I hear, I greatly appreciate everything you said, in my latest video I tried something different, that video gained over 300 views in 4 hours (best I have ever done in a short period of time) so that is why I'm going to sho my true personality, I'm also banned from gta so there is no way I can even do gta for 2 months anyway xD Twitter I'm new to Twitter and still unsure on how to start a great Twitter so yeah, the description I find that quite a lot of people said they don't bother to read it because of the symbols so I'll be on that. Thumbnails I have all ready been working on them, experimenting and such for example my newest video. Someone who actually knows how to give "feedback" is you and I can't thank you enough. ;)

Reactions: aka