YouTube 2 years, no growth, losing sanity

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
gunna make this short and sweet. I have been with freedom for over a year and have seen no growth what so ever. I have tried so hard to push my channel forward, also with freedom but no growth. Not sure if you are able to help me out or able to take me to someone who can because I'm not all convinced freedom helps at all.
Also don't say stupid things like maybe your not trying hard enough or try to be unique because the amount of times I hear it makes me loose it because it is obvious I have done those things many times. please don't say the obvious I need REAL help I know I do YouTube for fun but I hate seeing my channel being un noticed

Thanks for your time

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Freedom offers you the tools to grow and has exclusive sponsorship deals if you qualify so don't blame them for not growing.
As for your channel going unnoticed there is not much we can do, it can indeed be frustrating if your channel doesn't grow. The only thing you can do is keep making content, upload with a schedule of at least 3 times a week, if you can keep up try daily. Since i am doing daily my channel is growing better then before

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
They are supposed to help you grow and support you while that occurs which I have been given no support what so ever, they don't even pay you in time either I don't really care anyway but the idea is just stupid especially to those who actually care. I know you are trying to help but telling me to make a schedule is stating the obvious. I have tried everything. Thanks for the time though greatly appreciated

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
They are supposed to help you grow and support you while that occurs which I have been given no support what so ever, they don't even pay you in time either I don't really care anyway but the idea is just stupid especially to those who actually care. I know you are trying to help but telling me to make a schedule is stating the obvious. I have tried everything. Thanks for the time though greatly appreciated
In some point i understand your frustration, as for payment i haven't had any problems thus far (Know alot of people have tough). The tools provided by Freedom i personally don't use them and i almost never collaborate as i am more a lone wolf when it comes to making content. Have had alot of suppot coming from the community wich has helped me alot.
But that said i am sorry i can't be of better help to you, i hope your channel goes for the better and wish you the best of luck.

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
In some point i understand your frustration, as for payment i haven't had any problems thus far (Know alot of people have tough). The tools provided by Freedom i personally don't use them and i almost never collaborate as i am more a lone wolf when it comes to making content. Have had alot of suppot coming from the community wich has helped me alot.
But that said i am sorry i can't be of better help to you, i hope your channel goes for the better and wish you the best of luck.
It's the thought that counts right? I would try to connect to other people but they keep taking down the shoutbox... Anyway thanks for your time!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It's the thought that counts right? I would try to connect to other people but they keep taking down the shoutbox... Anyway thanks for your time!
Freedom is busy on working on a new update for the forums and dashboard but a release date is unknown. As for collaboration you could make a post in the collaborate section.
And no problem if i can help with anything then let me know ;)

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Well you may feel like you get no support so I am going to just throw it at you. Freedom can't individually help every person so they give you the tools. But freedom is not just a partnership where they help you the tools which for example are the forums so try interacting more and try to get more involved like twilight I see him comment on lots of forums and he has grown since then so just try your best to interact with the community better than you already are

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
I'm curious as to how many subscribers you had when you first joined freedom. I see you have 1000 now right. Did you have a 1000 when you joined? I had 14 now I've got 183. That's since I've joined freedom. Now I've never used the tools but I have been active on the forums. So maybe if your more active on here that'll help you grow more.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
first of all you did a lot of shoutouts which mean a decent amount of your subs only subbed to see their channel in there, secondly you havent been uploading regulary which leads to a stagnant channel.