VLOG #2 | The Force Is Strong With This One...

Average Adversary

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Belize
YouTube

Hey guys, it's been a while since I uploaded a video so this one is to show off what I did over the holidays leading into 2016. Hope you all are having a sweet January 2016 and have a prosperous new year! May the force be with you!

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Nice video dude. Btw thats some really good audio and video quality :eek: Keep doing what you do and never give up! If you'd like to help me reach my goal and if you have some time maybe you could check out my channel. Cheers!

Average Adversary

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Belize
YouTube
Nice video dude. Btw thats some really good audio and video quality :eek: Keep doing what you do and never give up! If you'd like to help me reach my goal and if you have some time maybe you could check out my channel. Cheers!

Thanks for checking out the vid! Also, sure I'll take a look at your content.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
The quality in this vlog is top notch.

From the sounds of it, you got to try your brother in law's drone yourself? Would you purchase one in the future? :p I also really enjoyed Star Wars The Force Awakens and I think it's awesome how you watched the franchise with your daughter!

I don't really have any suggestions for this video so I'll tell you what I liked haha. The shallow depth of field is super nice, sound quality is great, and the parts when you're just talking to the camera are really well done. You should definitely make more of these!

Keep up the good work @Average Adversary!

Average Adversary

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Belize
YouTube
The quality in this vlog is top notch.

From the sounds of it, you got to try your brother in law's drone yourself? Would you purchase one in the future? :p I also really enjoyed Star Wars The Force Awakens and I think it's awesome how you watched the franchise with your daughter!

I don't really have any suggestions for this video so I'll tell you what I liked haha. The shallow depth of field is super nice, sound quality is great, and the parts when you're just talking to the camera are really well done. You should definitely make more of these!

Keep up the good work @Average Adversary!

Danny thanks once again for your very kind feedback. Nicest person on Freedom! I will definitely make more vlogs in the future, as well as gaming and tech videos.

Reactions: Danny