Watch Time Milestone 2 HOUR WATCH TIME | SECOND DAY OF RECORDING

ITSMEGLOO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2015
USA
YouTube
ItsTheGloo
I would love if you can help me make my watch time higher, and hopefully like a couple of my new videos to get a cookie from me! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1493696553][/DOUBLEPOST]I know it isn't officially 2 hours, but it's really close to it!

Edit by Moderator - Removed Youtube channel link

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_hk8hO-J6wGUhHZVbRsPg

I would love if you can help me make my watch time higher, and hopefully like a couple of my new videos to get a cookie from me! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1493696553][/DOUBLEPOST]I know it isn't officially 2 hours, but it's really close to it!
Cool stuff! Be proud of every little thing! I've recently just hit 8 years of being a YouTuber and content creator..it's the best feeling in the world!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Edit by Moderator - Removed Youtube channel link
Typically I would say that you should only post in the milestone / achievement section once you have achieved the milestone / achievement you are writing about - but because you are so close I guess I can let you off :) Just want to add that I love the 'Gaming is a priority' that you have in your banner. I definitely agree with that.