Subscriber Milestone 2,500 Subscribers Reached!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
My channel has grown pretty rapidly this past month with 550+ subscribers in in the past 28 days! This is crazy!
Time to keep pushing forward and chasing my dreams! Doing YouTube and being a videographer shooting music videos! Living my dream!

Always remember that anything is possible with very hard work! I have failed many times while working towards what I want to accomplish. When you get knocked down get back up and do better the next time to improve what you did wrong before. Take 7 hard hits and fall. Get up 8 times and succeed! Or however many times it takes you to succeed!

Also I recently joined a really good musician friend (Shaun Barrowes) of mine team to be his videographer/photographer for live shows! He has around 500k fans on Facebook. Was on season 7 American Idol. Has gone on North America and Europe Tour!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It does seem that every week or so your celebrating another great and magnificent achievement, so for that I say a massive forum wide congratulations :)

Reactions: RyanSellers

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Great Job If I Can Only Dream Of Me Getting To 2,500
I Am Trying To Get To 450
https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonthebullBULLARMY
I noticed you keep saying this in every post (about wanting 450 subs) its not good trying to promote yourself on others acheivements. To make things worse your even putting your link on afterwards lol you are supposed to work hard for subs with good content, not resort to advertising every chance you get hoping for pitty subs and charity.