YouTube Views Milestone 1st vid that hits 100+ views in 24 hrs

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
i just had the amazing milestone of having my 1st vid that hit 100+ views in less than 24 hrs! All thanks to the nice people at Paradox Interactive who gave me a key to the latest ck2 dlc!

Congratulations I hope I'll get to that milestone someday soon. You've obviously put in the effort and built a good community around your channel so to that I say well done

TDDOM

Rising User
Mar 13, 2017
YouTube
That is an extremely good effort, for just a first video to be that popular so soon. well done hope you continue to succeed.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Great work, as mentioned by Koala, above, its always nice to see a lot of views coming in quickly - though be sure to try your best to keep this up :) It's wonderful to see you sharing your achievements with us, and we hope to see you back here celebrating another real soon

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
To bring this up in search and thus get more views, you should kill unnecessary tags like "let's play" and capitalize on tags that related specifically to the DLC you have.

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
Sorry for the late replies everyone!

Congratulations I hope I'll get to that milestone someday soon. You've obviously put in the effort and built a good community around your channel so to that I say well done

Yup! Been going at it for a couple of years now, but slowly and steadily getting there!

That is an extremely good effort, for just a first video to be that popular so soon. well done hope you continue to succeed.

Thanks! Yeah the DLC wasnt released yet... Views plummeted after it hit the shelves :(

Nice work, always a good sign when you get a lot of views coming in quickly. I'm sure there will be more to come also ;)

Just a note for next time, posting videos in this section isn't allowed.

Oops! Sorry!

Great work, as mentioned by Koala, above, its always nice to see a lot of views coming in quickly - though be sure to try your best to keep this up :) It's wonderful to see you sharing your achievements with us, and we hope to see you back here celebrating another real soon

You and me both!

To bring this up in search and thus get more views, you should kill unnecessary tags like "let's play" and capitalize on tags that related specifically to the DLC you have.

Thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind!

Now would be the time you should capitalize on creating more stuff with that DLC

I did! 2 vids a day before it released! Like I said before it went downhill after release though

Congrats ma man XD

Thanks ma man!

Oi alguém me ajuda estou perdido aqui

I have no idea what you said but thanks for the comment ;)