PC 18+ Gaming Group

goshops

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
Yo, looking to start a gaming group, with possibilities to collaborate, record, and promote each other. Not really interested in how many subscribers, I am 50+, more interested in finding people to game with.

Steam: goshops
Origin: GSgames1
YT: goshops

Region: Michigan, US, GMT-5

I'd be interested in a variety of games;
Dying Light
F1 2014
GTA V
Unepic
Ark
Elder Scrolls Online
Grav
Insurgency
Battlefield 3
Torchlight II

Plus other games that I would have to buy to play, but if interested, leave a comment.

If you would:
====================

Steam:
Origin:
Region:

Games you're interested in.

TheYoshio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey,

I currently record with a group looking for another person to record with as one has dropped off the face of the world...

Steam: Yoshio (I'm pretty hard to find...)
YT: See below
Region: UK

We currently record Minecraft, GTAV Torchlight we are thinking of streaming, Ark is one in our ToDo list as not all of us have it yet

el Smurf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Yo, looking to start a gaming group, with possibilities to collaborate, record, and promote each other. Not really interested in how many subscribers, I am 50+, more interested in finding people to game with.

Steam: goshops
Origin: GSgames1
YT: goshops

Region: Michigan, US, GMT-5

I'd be interested in a variety of games;
Dying Light
F1 2014
GTA V
Unepic
Ark
Elder Scrolls Online
Grav
Insurgency
Battlefield 3
Torchlight II

Plus other games that I would have to buy to play, but if interested, leave a comment.

If you would:
====================

Steam:
Origin:
Region:

well what do you play on console or pc?

xSpeed18

Project Uprising
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Muscleman306
If you would:
====================

Steam: xSpeed18
Origin: Speedcar018
YT: (just click it below)
Region: North America -4

GTA V is the only thing on your list that I currently own. I can get any game we need to play though. I have Battlefield Hardline as well on Orgin.

J L

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
YouTube
Steam: LopezZx
Origin: puebloXI
YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/skupe0 (I can send you videos i have unlisted, took them off because i wasn't too fond of them)
Region: Spain +1

CS:GO
Minecraft
GMOD
and others that i can buy if necessary

goshops

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
I am a PC gamer, though my graphics card took a crap last night. It's still under warranty so hopefully in a week or so I'll be back up and gaming.

And like I said, while growing my channel would be nice; and in the process growing others' channel's as well. It's not my primary focus. Presently there are only a few friends that I play online with and they aren't really interested in recording. It would be nice to feature their footage in my videos as well. Especially something like GTA, and they aren't always available to play. I am mainly looking for some people to get online and play with. With that said, age isn't really a concern either as long as you're not annoying. Although that's a personal thing, I would like to play with people that are more relaxed and chill but still competitive.

As for Origin, I don't use it a lot because I prefer Steam, but I do have Battlefield 3 and would be interested in joining some people for some recording.

As for time commitments, something regular but not all the time. A schedule can be thought of later, as well as group games to play--like a team play through of Borderlands or something. I don't know... I am open to suggestions though.