Subscriber Milestone 150 Subscribers!! (If you are feeling down about your sub count then read this!!)

Is this advice helpful?

• Total voters

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
I finally managed to reach 150 Subscribers after a year and 3 months!

I'm not bragging about this achievement but stating that even after such a long time, change does and WILL happen if you persevere and commit yourself to doing YouTube whether its a hobby or you want to get big and make money off it. You will not do it overnight. I believe that's a saying that echoes through Freedom! because the amount of times I see it is unreal.. Anyway, whether you just hit 100 and are stuck at 100 for months or are just starting out at like 5 subs, if you stick with it then it will pay off later but nobody can predict the time it does.

A great piece of advice I can give you is that you should always take the initiative and approach others instead of waiting for them to approach you. Just hitting the sub button on somebody else's channel or leaving a comment (As good as likes are, they won't know who did it so don't just like a video then leave because you won't get any recognition and the creator will actually feel a bit ignored.) will mean the world to the YouTuber and in turn might watch some of your videos and subscribe back!

It's a lot like life really, you can only take so much before you run out. But you can keep on giving and one day you will receive (not take) the same gratitude back.

I'm not bragging about this achievement but stating that even after such a long time, change does and WILL happen if you persevere and commit yourself to doing YouTube whether its a hobby or you want to get big and make money off it. You will not do it overnight. I believe that's a saying that echoes through Freedom! because the amount of times I see it is unreal.. Anyway, whether you just hit 100 and are stuck at 100 for months or are just starting out at like 5 subs, if you stick with it then it will pay off later but nobody can predict the time it does.

A great piece of advice I can give you is that you should always take the initiative and approach others instead of waiting for them to approach you. Just hitting the sub button on somebody else's channel or leaving a comment (As good as likes are, they won't know who did it so don't just like a video then leave because you won't get any recognition and the creator will actually feel a bit ignored.) will mean the world to the YouTuber and in turn might watch some of your videos and subscribe back!

It's a lot like life really, you can only take so much before you run out. But you can keep on giving and one day you will receive (not take) the same gratitude back.

This is some great advice! And even if you don't grow your channel thru it, then you get to find some new content creators and maybe even a new favorite Youtuber! :)

Reactions: Holy Apple

WHOOP Also congrats on 150!! I'll be checking out your channel later :) Keep it up!

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
This is some great advice! And even if you don't grow your channel thru it, then you get to find some new content creators and maybe even a new favorite Youtuber! :)

WHOOP Also congrats on 150!! I'll be checking out your channel later :) Keep it up!

Exactly as you said it :D And thank you in advance for the taking the time to do that :D I've just looked at yours and I spotted Undertale so that hooked me immediately haha

Reactions: MissDerps

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
Gratz on reaching the 150 subs mate, it took me 3 years to gain the 300+ i have now but by staying dedicated and enjoying what you do growth will come :)

Thank you dude :D and thats actually how long I think it'll take me to reach 300 haha, but I completely agree with you :) and in all fairness the longer it takes can sometimes be a good thing because that means it'll be YouTubers who genuinely like you content :)

Grats on 150 subs! Also some great advice, you have to be proactive if you want to grow your channel :)

Thank you so much :D Glad you liked the advice as well :D

Good job man, stay motivated you to aswell, I won't stop even if I get stuck somewhere on the road. I enjoy making videos so!
Congratz :)

Thanks dude :D I admire the determination you have and its definitely a valuable trait to have whilst doing YouTube :)

Reactions: MissDerps

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube

Very well-worded! Hopefully this inspires some people out there. I can't tell you enough how persevering pays off, it took me a year and a half to reach 1,000 subscribers. Stick to what you do, and keep on pushing, because it will pay off.

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
Very well-worded! Hopefully this inspires some people out there. I can't tell you enough how persevering pays off, it took me a year and a half to reach 1,000 subscribers. Stick to what you do, and keep on pushing, because it will pay off.

Ok show off haha just kidding dude :D Thanks for the kind words and i'm very happy other partners agree with what i've said :D

Gaming with Jennifer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
Congratulations dude! It took three years to get to where I am now (minus two months when my channel was down) and I can agree that perseverance and being proactive really helps! Good luck for the future :)

Reactions: This Is Ethan