Subscriber Milestone 15 Subscribers!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I've finally reached this long waited subscriber goal when it comes to my YouTube channel, and, it will probably take another couple of months to get another 5 subscribers, I know it's very hard and very challenging, but even if I begun the development of the channel roughly, changing the name constantly and constantly working and working to get it up where it should be, and hopefully this will be the last time I'm going to remove any kinda type of videos!

I hope, now the following days, weeks, months and years to get the channel where it should be, even if it'll take 10 years, challenge is damn accepted.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello,

I've finally reached this long waited subscriber goal when it comes to my YouTube channel, and, it will probably take another couple of months to get another 5 subscribers, I know it's very hard and very challenging, but even if I begun the development of the channel roughly, changing the name constantly and constantly working and working to get it up where it should be, and hopefully this will be the last time I'm going to remove any kinda type of videos!

I hope, now the following days, weeks, months and years to get the channel where it should be, even if it'll take 10 years, challenge is damn accepted.
Gratz and good luck on the road to 100 :)

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
you will grow really fast as long as your content on your channel are really eye catching i have same problem on my channel that it just does not grow like i want it to grow but thumbs up to you for reaching your goal

I have had a problem where growing the channel slowly was slightly annoying, but now when I think about it, I really don't care, this might be the primary way for me to get money (even though it really isn't) doesn't mean I want to have thousands of subscribers a day or thousands of views per day/video, there are lots of channels alike me, SSoHPKC (no longer active, reasons unknown), Let's Play, TheRadBrad, so I know that I won't be able to grow as quickly as possible... Therefore, I take it rather slow and use service such as adwords, and social media, I also sometimes take breaks like 1-4 days or even more, cos I have life time to make content.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Congrats :) we've all started somewhere taking it nice and slow is really not such a bad thing. As long as you enjoy doing youtube, keep going at it and people will eventually notice you.