Gaming 10K Views

Shroud PUBG

New User
Oct 27, 2017
YouTube
I would love to join the freedom community, but I am sad to say that I am 9K views short of this goal. I would be extremely glad if you could help me out and possibly even subscribe to my channel, it features gameplay from Player Unknown's Battlegrounds.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As this is the introduction section, we recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) As for the 10k views, just hang in there pal you'll make it. You can also utilize the tools and information available in this forum to your channel's advantages and get to that 10k views goal. Here are some other cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I would love to join the freedom community, but I am sad to say that I am 9K views short of this goal. I would be extremely glad if you could help me out and possibly even subscribe to my channel, it features gameplay from Player Unknown's Battlegrounds.
Welcome to the Community :)

Sorry to hear your 9K views short but I'm sure our Tips section can help you with the amazing tips and tricks from members :)