YouTube 10K Views????

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Yea well those are the new rules of joining an MCN unfortunately
Well u can get 10K views but for that u have to work hard and make better videos and well never give up

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above perseverance / dedication and hard work is key. Be sure to create the best content possible and supplement this with great tags, to optimise your SEO. Promoting your content responsibly and making use of networking chances can also be helpful. Never loose hope and don't ever give up

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
cheers guys, yeah keep going I guess! I don't put much faith in the whole "Good tags for SEO" thing, seems like everyone does it, it's been done to death, plus not sure it really works....for example I'm an English singer songwriter and I have put EVERY single tag that connects those words, search for "English songs 2017" for example (one of my tags)....I'm not even in the top ten million results haha.......

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So now you have to get 10K Views to start monetization....how in the world do you get such an astronomical amount of views?? I'll be 90 years old before I get monetization :(
I can advise to browse our tips section on the forums where many share idea's on how to gain positive growth and then you will reach 10K in no time :)

Reactions: smalltownjoe

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Personally, I don't care...

I will reach it when I will reach it, it does not matter to me, and why should it be mattering when I'm not earning enough views daily to make it as my job, and, honestly, people become more "pathetic" per say that they work on YouTube more than on personal life or actually getting their lazy ass out of the home and get the job to have a proper income till their views have grown to the amounts of which it'll make it as an official job...

Pop Guru

Rising User
Aug 6, 2017
YouTube
I agree with most of you you have to keep goin' and not give up, and SEO is not only as important as everyone is stressing, simple put, if you are ranked higher people see your videos first, and if you get in the recommended section, you've hit gold!

-To the gentleman above me I wouldn't go as far as to call someone "pathetic" or "Lazy" I respect your opinion but maybe the context isn't the greatest
YouTube
is growing bigger than cable TV, if you worked as an intern for a network, most times you wouldn't be paid! So if you don't have to have a full time job(one you don't love) and can work on building your channel, kudos to you! You're basically interning YouTube (for yourself). You have to come up with content, then there is editing and recording, pre- and post- production. so one and so forth.
It takes 10,000 hours to be a master at anything, anyway.

Good luck creating everyone!