Upload Milestone 1000 Uploads!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on such a high amount of uploads, how long ago did you start creating content for YouTube? Fingers crossed everything goes up for you in the coming months

furon17

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Massachusetts
YouTube
Dusk225
Hahaha but really good job on 1k videos! That's insane dude

It really is. I remember I made about 100 videos in a month a few years ago, and ended up doing about 400-500 by the end of that year.[DOUBLEPOST=1488587193][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is your main motivation to keep on going ?

Well, it's mostly that I love to entertain people and make others laugh and smile. As corny as it sounds, it's rewarding for me when I improve someone else's mood since LPers I watch have helped me in the past.

Reactions: Klompisify

Klompisify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2013
YouTube
It really is. I remember I made about 100 videos in a month a few years ago, and ended up doing about 400-500 by the end of that year.[DOUBLEPOST=1488587193][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well, it's mostly that I love to entertain people and make others laugh and smile. As corny as it sounds, it's rewarding for me when I improve someone else's mood since LPers I watch have helped me in the past.
This is great man! :) Keep it up, and have fun! :D

Reactions: furon17

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Right there with you man, congratulations :) Takes a lot of time and effort to make 1000 videos, regardless of what it is. And after making that many you really can't help but look forward to what the next 500 or even next 1000 videos could be. Best of luck on the road to 1500 videos Dusk, and a sub for being a true old school Youtuber. Much respect. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: furon17

furon17

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Massachusetts
YouTube
Dusk225
Right there with you man, congratulations :) Takes a lot of time and effort to make 1000 videos, regardless of what it is. And after making that many you really can't help but look forward to what the next 500 or even next 1000 videos could be. Best of luck on the road to 1500 videos Dusk, and a sub for being a true old school Youtuber. Much respect. - Brandon

View attachment 18415

Oh, no doubt. I worked my butt off to get this many videos out, haha. It can be tiring at times, but it's worth it once I see them up on my channel for all to see.

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming