Subscriber Milestone [100 YouTube Subscribers!]

Setherson - Minecraft

Rising User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
On this day, June 21st, 2016, I reached a milestone I never thought I'd reach. I now have 100 subscribers! (It may go down or up after posting this, but I reached this today!) I cannot thank everyone enough for the continued support on everything I do! Also on this day, I officially became a Partner with Freedom! How can it get any better?! I am glad to be apart of this fabulous community, and hope to grow and mature with it as well!

Thanks for being you!

-Setherson

Christina Kersten

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Good job dude! I remember when I first reached 100 subscribers! I was just as shocked as you probably were! I feel like at 100 subscribers was when my video quality increased and I really started to grow better as a YouTuber! I hope you experience the same! Good luck on getting your next 100! It was a lot easier than getting the first 100

Setherson - Minecraft

Rising User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Good job dude! I remember when I first reached 100 subscribers! I was just as shocked as you probably were! I feel like at 100 subscribers was when my video quality increased and I really started to grow better as a YouTuber! I hope you experience the same! Good luck on getting your next 100! It was a lot easier than getting the first 100
Thanks, it means a lot to know that you never gave up, so neither should I! Actually, I have changed my videos completely ever since I got 100 subs (haven't posted any of the new ways of my editing yet). I feel like more people are going to like it better than I used to do it.. :)