YouTube Views Milestone 100 Views In A Day!

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! I recently uploaded a video on my channel and I tried promoting it on Reddit for the first time and the video jumped to almost 100 views in a day! Now the video got to about 108!

Reactions: MasterJPixel

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well done, reaching out to promotion sources such as Reddit can be great for videos, though be sure to follow their rules on advertisements (90% rule) otherwise your posts could be limited or banned

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Well done, reaching out to promotion sources such as Reddit can be great for videos, though be sure to follow their rules on advertisements (90% rule) otherwise your posts could be limited or banned
Yeah I learned about this the hard way as I didn't realize there was this rule and I got banned from one of the subreddits. :( But hey, we live and learn. :)

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
Hey everyone! I recently uploaded a video on my channel and I tried promoting it on Reddit for the first time and the video jumped to almost 100 views in a day! Now the video got to about 108!
I have been banned from 1 subreddit, but I followed the guidelines...idk lol Reddit is a grenade when you try to self promote on actually good subreddits. They like you to be active though on the reddit page you are posting to. Try to be active on a few of the subreddits and maybe here and there try to direct people to a video.