Other Milestone 100 total videos!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

It has taken me 3-4 months to get 100 videos uploaded, now since I'm going to be scheduling 9 videos a day, I think that will get adjusted really quickly...

Finally did it and it was great.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Thanks! I don't think having 100 videos will help me to get into the search more often, but we shall see where the future stands with this one. I hope by end of the year, I will have enough subscribers and views, but I shall not put my hopes up too high, or else I'll be disappointed.

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
Just work hard and stay dedicated... also its fine if you don't post so much I see you make great content just sloww it down sometimes and you'll enjoy it a lot more...

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I'm having a lot of fun, it's just the multiplayer games aren't the ones which suit my game style and when it comes to commentaries, then I most often construstrate or whatever (I'm bad with words that are hard) than with the ones in the single player.

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
As Gizmo said slowing it down is never a bad thing, 9 videos per day is quite the handful and you wouldn't want to burn out your material too fast

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
As Gizmo said slowing it down is never a bad thing, 9 videos per day is quite the handful and you wouldn't want to burn out your material too fast

It is a handful of videos, but it takes also handful time to upload these and record these for me to do it in time.