Other Milestone 100 Subscribers Giveaway!!!

When do you think will I reach my first milestone again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
Hey Guys, I have recently hit my first milestone - 100 subscribers! I have also given some free stuff! All the details of the free giveaway are given on my YouTube channel. The only problem is that once I had uploaded all the free stuff on my website, many people unsubscribed to my channel :(. Still, all the stuff is available on my website from where you all can download it (y) (Y)!

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
England, Birmingham (BHX)
YouTube
Thats pretty sad about the people unsubbing however thats really nice to you giving back your viewers! I did one when i hit 100 as well, I think of it as if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be having this milestone that i have and now you have achieved!

Reactions: Master Adit

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
Hey IBYM Gaming, I guess I have seen your channel before on YouTube! You help us a lot. Thanks!
I wanted to ask you one thing - can I be in the community team? I do not want the verification tick mark. I just want to help the Freedom! Family.
I hope you will reply soon!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey Guys, I have recently hit my first milestone - 100 subscribers! I have also given some free stuff! All the details of the free giveaway are given on my YouTube channel. The only problem is that once I had uploaded all the free stuff on my website, many people unsubscribed to my channel :(. Still, all the stuff is available on my website from where you all can download it (y) (Y)!

Congrats and dont worry mate that Youtube remove un-active subs I also lose 24 subs but keep on uploading!