Subscriber Milestone 100 Subscribers, for the second time ! :D

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
Here we go ladies and genitals ! The number 100 has been crossed once again on my channel. (I've had a previous one with over 2,000, long story..)

I'd just like to thank anyone from here who might be a part of this. In case you don't know me, take a quick look and I'm sure you might enjoy some of the content I make. (I don't share it here anymore)

https://www.youtube.com/c/TrashPC

Thanks and good luck growing !

Reactions: Drugue

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
Congrats on 100! What happened to your other channel, anyways? I bet it was hard starting back over after reaching over 2000

Ok here's what happened - I had the old channel running for almost 2 years and had over 2,000 subscribers. In December 2015, I woke up in the morning doing the usual youtube stuff like replying to comments, sorting out the videos, checking the analytics for optimizing the uploads bla bla..
There was a message that said "This channel has been suspended due to violating the rules of community guidelines" or something like that.

I could not access it at all, it was basicaly closed. I've contacted YouTube and Freedom Support and tried to get it back. YouTube talked to me 2 times in the email, saying I had some kind of "bots" or how they called it "spiders" or some kind of tools that generated me views / likes. I of course didn't know about anything and haven't used any of that crap but there's no point in arguing about that now. When I tried to explain the situation and that I had nothing to with that and that it's not true and I'd like them to check one more time - ironicaly, they started responding with their "bots" in form of the same message every time I contacted them again. After a month I finaly gave up and started fresh.
I've been able to get some subs back from my social media but lots of people never found me again (I've had some people that came back after 3 months saying there were searching for me everywhere)

It sucks but I love doing what I do so I continue from 0, I don't need any generators to boost me views I just share the videos like any other youtuber out there. I'm sure I'll resume from that 2,000 eventualy

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Ok here's what happened - I had the old channel running for almost 2 years and had over 2,000 subscribers. In December 2015, I woke up in the morning doing the usual youtube stuff like replying to comments, sorting out the videos, checking the analytics for optimizing the uploads bla bla..
There was a message that said "This channel has been suspended due to violating the rules of community guidelines" or something like that.

I could not access it at all, it was basicaly closed. I've contacted YouTube and Freedom Support and tried to get it back. YouTube talked to me 2 times in the email, saying I had some kind of "bots" or how they called it "spiders" or some kind of tools that generated me views / likes. I of course didn't know about anything and haven't used any of that crap but there's no point in arguing about that now. When I tried to explain the situation and that I had nothing to with that and that it's not true and I'd like them to check one more time - ironicaly, they started responding with their "bots" in form of the same message every time I contacted them again. After a month I finaly gave up and started fresh.
I've been able to get some subs back from my social media but lots of people never found me again (I've had some people that came back after 3 months saying there were searching for me everywhere)

It sucks but I love doing what I do so I continue from 0, I don't need any generators to boost me views I just share the videos like any other youtuber out there. I'm sure I'll resume from that 2,000 eventualy
That sucks all together though. YouTube can be kinda fishy with that stuff. Nevertheless,good luck on your next 2k :)

Reactions: ReallyTrash