VLOG 100 Subscriber Announcement!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, please know that you can still asks questions because I had to move the date of the Q&A video back! Thanks :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, please know that you can still asks questions because I had to move the date of the Q&A video back! Thanks :)
If you want a question, I have a ton of them, but here's one ^^ What motivated you to continue doing youtube, instead of stopping earlier on?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on 100 subscribers but you shouldn't be posting links or promoting here, this is only for bragging / boasting about your goal.
I had a feeling about that :/ just thought it felt a little pointless to announce a milestone without doing something special!

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I had a feeling about that :/ just thought it felt a little pointless to announce a milestone without doing something special!
Yeah, I understand but I would suggest removing it, it's advertisement and some staff don't like that. These forums are just for bragging, if you have content to share that's for the "Creations" forum.