Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs!!!

JustTheTip

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I went Inactive due to my summer job and stuff. When I came back I was surprised to see 100 subscribers it was a really glorious day... Because of that it inspired me to go back to uploading frequently.

And also quick question can someone recommend me parts for a 200$ computer I'm on a tight budget but I want a computer that can run the games I play properly (Unturned, Roblox, LoL, etc.) Answers would be appreciated! Thanks!

G

Gods of Odds

Congratulations on the 100 subs, i'm hoping to get 100 this month if I can, I need 35 more.

Reactions: JustTheTip

Nathan Jenkins (Nath042)

Rising User
Freedom! Member
GG Man! I cant recommend a PC to build for 200$ but maybe get a upgrade if the money is tight, its good to have a decent processor and a good graphics card, you want an intel i5 minimum with a nvidia geforce 7 series minimum i use the 770 gtx and its decent, might be best to look into used parts.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on gaining 100 subscribers, that a great milestone and I can't wait till I hit it in due course. I hope that we see more of you on the Freedom forums and soon celebrate when you hit 1,000