Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs!!!

JustTheTip

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I went Inactive due to my summer job and stuff. When I came back I was surprised to see 100 subscribers it was a really glorious day... Because of that it inspired me to go back to uploading frequently.

And also quick question can someone recommend me parts for a 200$ computer I'm on a tight budget but I want a computer that can run the games I play properly (Unturned, Roblox, LoL, etc.) Answers would be appreciated! Thanks!

Elias Frost

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
EliasFrostTwits
pretty crap to be honest
intel core 2 duo 2.20 ghz
3 gb of ram
intel integrated graphics card

that's why i'm looking for a decent upgrade
I can advice you to find used Graphics card (GTX 4xx,5xx series) as temporary upgrade.
Also you can try to find some quad-core CPU for your platform(there are some risks about compatibility, be careful).

Anyway 775 socket is too old nowadays.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I went Inactive due to my summer job and stuff. When I came back I was surprised to see 100 subscribers it was a really glorious day... Because of that it inspired me to go back to uploading frequently.

And also quick question can someone recommend me parts for a 200$ computer I'm on a tight budget but I want a computer that can run the games I play properly (Unturned, Roblox, LoL, etc.) Answers would be appreciated! Thanks!
Congrats on the triple digit subscribers :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats Mate! Sorry dont know any good 200$ Computers :(